Year 10 Wood Technology - Semester A
What is it?
• A commitment to learning skills involved in the safe use of tools and machinery in the workshop.
• The making of a teacher given project.
• The design and making of an individual project.
What does it involve?
• Commitment to learning basic workshop techniques and safety.
• The ability to communicate ideas in writing and sketches.
• Application of skills to an individualised project.
Where does it lead?
• Year 11 Carpentry Skills, Year 12 Furniture Making.
Recommended Prior Learning
Course selection will depend on the option lines and student numbers. There is no guarantee that the courses you select now will all be available for you in 2021.