Year 10 Digital Technology - Semester B
Teacher in Charge: Mr H. Carr
What is it?
• Code for gaming and web design, program circuits using Arduino, produce circuits and learn about the interaction of electronics and programming. Coding languages include HTML, C++ and Python.
What does it involve?
• Learning the software programs.
• Digital Technology skills to complete the projects.
• Learn to do basic programming.
Where does it lead?
• Year 11 to 13 Digital Technology.
Contributions and Equipment/Stationery
$40.00 for the Arduino unit, subscription to "Code Avengers" and hardware.
Recommended Prior Learning
Course selection will depend on the option lines and student numbers. There is no guarantee that the courses you select now will all be available for you in 2021.