Year 10 Art Design - Semester B
What is it?
• Digital Art is a visual and creative process where a range of ideas are created through practical and digital media which meet the given requirements.
What does it involve?
• Moving Image & Moving Montage
• Stop Motion animations.
• Graphic design using Illustrator - eg publication or packaging design
• Mixed Media Photography using Photoshop
Where does it lead
• Graphic design, magazine design, illustration advertising, digital media, moving image, web design, product design, packaging design, photography, document photographer or film maker, film, director, curator and spatial and virtual design, creative industries.
Contributions and Equipment/Stationery
1 x HB and 1 x 2b pencils
16 GB USB
Course Fee: $30.00
Recommended Prior Learning
*Semester A is recommended for those interesting in taking Visual Arts at Level 1 NCEA*
Course selection will depend on the option lines and student numbers. There is no guarantee that the courses you select now will all be available for you in 2021.