Teacher in Charge: Mr H. Carr
What is it?
• Resistant Materials Technology provides an opportunity to learn basic skills you can apply to making projects using wood, plastics and metal. Opportunities will exist to apply these skills to a teacher given brief and a project of your choice.
What does it involve?
• Commitment to learning basic workshop techniques and safety.
• The ability to communicate ideas in writing and sketches.
• Application of skills to an individualised project.
Where does it lead?
• Year 10 Technology both Wood and Metal, Level 1 and 2 engineering and Level 1 and 2 Carpentry.
Course selection will depend on the option lines and student numbers. There is no guarantee that the courses you select now will all be available for you in 2021.