Year 10 Metal Technology Engineering - Semester A
Teacher in Charge: Mr H. Carr
What is it?
• A commitment to learning skills involved in the safe use of tools and machinery in the workshop.
• The making of a teacher directed projects. Spinning top and student led project.
What does it involve?
• Commitment to learning basic workshop techniques and safety.
• The ability to communicate ideas in writing and sketching.
• Application of skills and knowledge to a personalised project.
Where does it lead?
• Year 11 to 13 Metal Technology Engineering.
Contributions and Equipment/Stationery
Course fee to cover the cost of the skate deck and steel table $80.00
Recommended Prior Learning
Priority given to students who have undertaken the Year 9 MTM course, demonstrated a willingness to work and have an exemplary workshop safety record.
Course selection will depend on the option lines and student numbers. There is no guarantee that the courses you select now will all be available for you in 2021.